I was a college student
Just been rewarded a room close from schoolJennie an English friend of mine asked me if she could move in
I sure said yes
did I want to live with her?
No..
A long blond haired guy asked me to move in
Do I know him?Yes. But I don't know from where....
He lives on an islandI moved in with him
I wanted to get away from the usual environment and
from the new roommate
I was bored on the island
He watched the TV all day long
BBQ every day
I decided to move back to my aptment
I hopped on a ferry boat
His sister and I were the only guests on the boat
She said, "I am so glad you are together with my brother..."
"....."
We were on the deck
There was no guard fense to protect us from falling in the water
I was looking at my green card in my wallet and my cell phone
looking for Jennie's number to call
My wallet fell in the water and so did my cell phone....
I lost all my contact and identity in this county
How am I going to move back ?
I have no ID or numbers of anyone
I don't know anyone...
I felt panicing sensation engolfing
Let it go... let it go...and let it go
This is going to be a new day with a new ID
I will start all over again from here...

No comments:
Post a Comment